A collection of non-research projects I've worked on over the years.
Some (current) personal favorites:
- MedQA: a GPT-powered clinical reference tool that can answer clinical questions and follow-up questions in natural language, along with references to sources. (More information)
- clinitokenizer and clinisift, BERT-based off-the-shelf tools for medical sentence tokenization and Named Entity Recognition, respectively
- Clinical GPT-3, an exploration of OpenAI GPT-3's abilities to perform various Natural Language Processing tasks in the clinical domain, on patient medical records.
- GPT-3 Music Recommender, music recommendation via GPT-3 – an experiment to see how effectively a large model not been trained on any music data but has just "read" about different songs and artists via its training corpus can provide music recommendations. May require a few seconds to start up.
- GPT Rubber Ducky Programming, use GPT-3 to help walk through code!